Saturday 5 March 2016

Friday 4th March 2016

SHE SAID:

I spent the day at the house, playing with my new ACER Aspire Ultrabook, trying to figure out the new Windows 10 programme & load my files & documents that I use onto it.

Geoff went off around 9am for the day.

I had a list of things for Geoff to sort out when he got back....

Playing with colours around the city




HE SAID:

Apart from my usual to-ing and fro-ing the hospital, we had a plasterer come along to Farrer to repair some cracks in the upstairs gyprock. We were concerned that there may be some structural damage but were assured that the cracking was probably due to the 40+ years of tremors, use, and weather extremes. Not being structural means that we have less worry and a hugely lesser bill!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.