Wednesday 9 March 2016

Monday 7th March 2016

SHE SAID:

A fog descended this morning....spooky; it wasn't cold at all!

I continued with the orchid file I have been working on. I want to get all the orchids found in the ACT written out with each month that they flower, to make it easier for me to know what to look for when. That kept me busy for most of the day.

Geoff got back around 2.30pm, and in the late afternoon we did a walk of the property. There is a steep rocky hill that is behind the house, so we headed to the top & found the boundary. The sunset was again nice without being anything really special.

Last night's sunset


A cobweb in the fog



Kangaroos through the fog

A rather damp Roo
I had a go at capturing the Milky Way
last night too; this was the best shot of the evening

HE SAID:

Another day of Farrer and the hospital. Dad seems to get better for a few days and then seems to get worse. Getting him home seems a long way off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.