Friday 11 March 2016

Thursday 10th March 2016

SHE SAID:

Geoff headed off early this morning, so I decided to get up too. I wanted to have a look around Aranda Bushland for orchids. I found only one type, about 5 flowering plants, not in good shape, either passed their best flowering or suffering in the ongoing heat. They weren't new finds either.

Greg is still in hospital, & Geoff is hanging out there with his mum a lot of the time. Greg seems to rally then go backwards again; there is no indication on his release date yet.

I went to the hairdresser's late in the day and had my mop all chopped off! I'm never very good at regular appointments.

Horned Midge Orchid
These were all I spotted on my walk today
they are past their best or heat affected

Much of the Aranda Bushland area has been
recently burnt off

HE SAID:

It was an earlier than usual start today in order to get some blood tests done for both Mum and me.  A few weeks ago I went to the doctor about a sore ankle and ended up with thyroid blood tests. Hmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.