Saturday 5 March 2016

Tuesday 1st March 2016

SHE SAID:

My laptop is NOT happy....Geoff had a play with it before heading to Farrer. He managed to get it running & told me to back everything up.

I had a quiet day otherwise, whilst Geoff was visiting Greg in hospital.

We sat out at sunset with cold beverages, but it was a disappointing show.


View from the Royalla house

Geronimo, or  Gerry for short!


Rhebus the climber

HE SAID:

Dad has been rather sprightly for the last couple of days and may be discharged from hospital tomorrow.

Mucking about with Varena's laptop is fun, in a frustrating way. I always feel better when I can fix things; computers only fit that description about half the time. Sometimes they just die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.