Monday 18 April 2016

Sunday 17th April 2016

SHE SAID:

Everyone headed off in different directions today. Mick & Val to the hospital, Geoff to Manuka to the AFL match on at the ground there, I went to Tuggernong & to visit Bertie. And Jacqui minded the house.

Skype with Mum was at 6pm, which meant Geoff had to finish off the prep for dinner.

Aussie Rules Umpire & his minions

Commonwealth Park

National Gallery, Questacon & the National Library across the lake

Water reflections on the bridge




HE SAID:

Today was something different for me. I was goal umpire for an Auskick game during the half-time break of an AFL match. I caught up with some old footy mates, and got to go out on the ground. Not a huge deal, just something I would not usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.