Friday 15 April 2016

Thursday 14th April 2016

SHE SAID:

Geoff & Val headed off early to the hospital; they were taking Greg to BUPA – Calwell to show him the nursing home out there.

I was excess to requirements, so took myself into the city; to Commonwealth Park. It was a beautiful sunny, warm, & still day, & I did some mucking around with the camera.
It's been years since I was last there.
I also stopped at the Beijing Gardens; close to the Hyatt on the way back to Farrer.

Commonwealth Avenue Bridge looking towards Parliament House & hill

My arty shot of the bridges

The Captain Cook memorial, Parliament House & Commonwealth Avenue bridge

Captain Cook memorial, National Gallery, Questacon & the National Library
HE SAID:

There is a bit of mucking around to get an old bloke ready for an outing to go look at a nursing home. We were lucky that the hospital nurses had helped us set it all in motion. Dad seemed to approve of the place after his visit. It must be hard for him to take in; knowing that he is going to a nursing home instead of his own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.