Friday 29 April 2016

Thursday 28th April 2016

SHE SAID:

With Geoff doing his dutiful-son tasks, I headed out for some "Bush R&R". I had read that the walk from Woods Reserve to Gibraltar Falls is a good spot for finding Greenhood Orchids. NOT! 
The track is actually closed, due to the 2003 bush fire & a couple of severe floods through the area. So I decided to try & get some time exposure shots of the falls instead. Then I headed for the Square Rock walking track, again having no success with these rather elusive autumn orchids.

My last stop for the day was out at the Cotter Reserve & Dam, which has changed heaps since my first visit there in the early 1990's.

Gibraltar Falls - the time exposure needs more work I think

Above the Falls

Into the sun & towards the edge

Autumn Poplars


Art at Cotter Dam

The heightened dam wall at Cotter

The new bridge across the Cotter
HE SAID:

Well, after a week of Dad being in his new place, I think we may have sorted out the food arrangements to Mum's satisfaction. We met with the chef and an admin person, and I think we are all now singing from the same song sheet when it comes to Dad's food. Hopefully this will be one less thing for Mum to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.