Friday 8 April 2016

Thursday 7th April 2016

SHE SAID:

Val, Geoff & I went out together to check out a nursing home for Greg around 10am this morning. This one was better than the one from yesterday in Geoff's & my opinion.

We returned to Farrer for lunch & did a few things around the house, & collected Greg's car from Eileen's place before going to the hospital to see Greg.

Lamb casserole for dinner followed by a couple of episodes of Vikings on TV.

Archie & me posing in Orroroo

Orroroo Kangaroos


HE SAID:

Today's nursing home seemed like a place I could envisage Dad moving to. It was bright and cheerful, and it seemed well designed. Touring nursing homes is not something I ever really expected to be doing, but Mum needs the extra sets of eyes, and the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.