Tuesday 12 April 2016

Tuesday 12th April 2016

SHE SAID:

I went visiting Agnes & Bevan, in Dunlop, whilst Geoff & Val went to the hospital.
After morning tea, I decided I'd check out Ginninderra Falls, which is out in that area of town. I haven't been there in maybe 20 years, &  I was surprised to find the entrance all barricaded up & a sign across the name saying it was closed.

I looked it up & it has been closed since 2004, due to safety concerns; it is on privately owned land.

In the afternoon, Val, Geoff & I visited another nursing home, the final one on the list, I think.


This giant Red Gum is near to the town of Orroroo -
We passed through Orroroo on our homeward travels from South Australia


The giant's neighbour
HE SAID:

After touring six nursing homes they are all starting to merge into one. I think we have a fair idea of what is available in the area, so now it is time to make a shortlist, and then take Dad out for a look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.