Thursday 21 April 2016

Wednesday 20th April 2016

SHE SAID:

Val & I headed to Woden this morning, me to collect my million dollar glasses, & Val had stuff to do to. Geoff did a couple of trips to the nursing home; he's starting to take stuff for Greg's room.

I had a quiet afternoon, doing a few household chores & photo sorting on the PC.

Walking around the Ponds in The Sanctuary at Tidbinbilla




Brolgas used to be common across many areas of Australia, not any more.
These 2 are living in The Sanctuary


A rocky outcrop in the reserve

HE SAID:


The paperwork for the nursing home needed to be raced in to them first thing, plus I started taking some clothes and odds and sods to be ready for Dad's arrival tomorrow. Varena sorted out the printing of some photos, and got some frames too. At least there will be a few things to remind Dad of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.