Friday 27 May 2016

Friday 27th May 2016

SHE SAID:

I had more sorting out of the van to do today. Geoff went off to the nursing home with Val around 9.40am.

Once I'd been to Bertie, & done some grocery shopping,  I headed to Calwell to see Greg. He'd had lunch, but was happy to have a chocolate or 2 that I had bought for him.

The afternoon & evening was uneventful, with "stuff" to do on the computer & dinner to sort out.


Blooming Banksia's....




Everywhere we went!

And Banksia seed pods too!


HE SAID:

Dad had some times during the day when he must have felt better than he had for quite a while, because for the first time in over a year he agreed to look at his laptop. I have no idea what he'll do on it, but it shows an interest where there was none before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.