Tuesday 3 May 2016

Monday 2nd May 2016

SHE SAID:

Today I headed out for a walk around Manuka, my old stomping ground when I lived in Canberra. Some parts have changed a lot, others haven't in the 15+ years I have been gone!

My next stop was IKEA, just because I felt like it, then on to Bertie, to do a couple of things & pick up the scanner. And finally it was back to Farrer, just in time to have lunch with Geoff.

Val & Geoff headed down to Calwell for their second visit of the day, to see Greg, whilst I did some photo scanning.

More autumn pictures from my day out last week.



HE SAID:


Apart from visiting Dad, I called in to the van to connect the mains power. Varena had said that the batteries must be flat, but I wasn't sure. Anyway, it is on power and should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.