Thursday 5 May 2016

Thursday 5th May 2016

SHE SAID:

I did some cleaning & washing in the morning, in preparation for the coming visitors over the next week. When Geoff returned he was keen to clean the inside of the car, which badly needed doing. I thought I should help him!

I was on the computer for the rest of the day, researching places to visit in & around Jervis Bay, when we go down there in a couple of weeks. YES, we are finally getting out in Bertie for a week or 10 days.

I had a quiet night in whilst Geoff went out "gallivanting" to John's place.

Geoff down by the Burrs Creek & arch

Up close to the arch from the other direction



The windy weather of the last few days
has taken most of the leaves off the poplar trees now

HE SAID:

After a rather dusty three years I thought I'd better clean the inside of the car and wash the seat covers; it was needed. Now I can safely wait another three years before doing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.