Friday 3 June 2016

Friday 3rd June 2016

SHE SAID:

Geoff headed to John's this morning, to help him get his new sauna back to his place.

After I dropped Val at Calwell, I went around to Eileen & Neil's house; to look through our stuff. It's been a while...I was looking for something specific. It was like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but I failed to find what I was looking for. I did find a few things to take back to Farrer & a few things for throwing out!

My afternoon was spent sorting out information for our next caravan trip in early July....I'm just so busy!


A "sitting duck".....


HE SAID:

I spent the morning with John. We managed to collect and transport the boxed sauna parts, then lugged them into his house. We ran out of time before assembling it, but I can go back next week if he still needs a hand putting it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.