Tuesday 28 June 2016

Monday 27th June 2016

SHE SAID:

I headed off orchid hunting again today. The weather was overcast, but that meant it was slightly warmer that yesterday's low of -5C, thankfully!

My searching wasn't very fruitful; I thought I'd try Mongarlowe, where there had been a heap of summer orchids. Nothing today though.

So, I decided to return to the place that Alan Stephenson had shown Geoff & me a few weeks ago. I hoped to get some better shots of the orchids this time around. The rain sent me off back to Canberra in the mid afternoon.

These photos are from the National Gallery from last week...

As you can see the weird...

More weird....


To the TOTALLY weird...


The Odd...

AND the plain silly!
HE SAID:

Just a usual day of transporting Mum and visiting Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.