Monday 20 June 2016

Saturday 18th June 2016

SHE SAID:

Geoff was off to Phillip Football Park today, meeting up with ex-Kingston Wolves mates, & pretending / wishing they were young again! The rain held off so they didn't get wet, maybe just a tad chilled.

I hibernated with my computer & a list of things I wanted to do.

We headed out for dinner, meeting a mate of Geoff's at Walsh's Hotel in Queanbeyan. The food & company was good, though Geoff & Keith can dribble on somewhat!

Westside container village


Bars & basketball
HE SAID:

I really enjoyed watching some local footy and catching up with some blokes. Despite my best intentions I had not seen some of them for a few years. I hope to do it again soon.

Our outing to Walsh's Hotel was good. It was our first time there, and we were pleasantly surprised. As usual, Keith and I were accused of yabbering on a bit, but I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.