Saturday 11 June 2016

Thursday 9th June 2016

SHE SAID:

It was a quiet, uneventful day. I dropped Val at Calwell, whilst Geoff did a few errands.

Back at Farrer, I finally opened up the Blog Book & began to add more entries; I have from mid February to now to put in. At least it isn't the whole year.
After lunch I went to see Greg along with Val & Geoff. He was in good form, alert & very talkative; great to see.


Plenty of different fungi out at
Tidbinbilla





The only sighting of an orchid even coming close to flowering;
A Nodding Greenhood
HE SAID:

It was several errands for Mum and Dad today, involving a trip to Civic, Deakin, Phillip, and Pearce. No worries. I got it all done without getting soaked in the sporadic, patchy, squally rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.