Friday 22 July 2016

Friday 22nd July 2016

SHE SAID:

The weather started off very grim: windy, & raining hard, but by around 10am it had mainly passed over.

I finally got around to making a recipe I'd seen online called Snicker Slice. It is very rich & sweet & has several processes to make the layers.

After lunch I decided to head into the ranges for a short drive, but my timing was awful. Geoff came too. We spotted some orchid leaves & a flowering Greenhood, then the heavens opened! So we gave up, but of course, but soon after we got back it cleared up again!



The old Duck Ponds School at the entrance to the You Yangs
More interesting clouds


Archie & me at the entrance
Sunset over the Brisbane Ranges - Not the best sunset I have seen

HE SAID:

The forecast was for a rubbish sort of day. And was right. But the timing was unknown, so off we went up the hills... We didn't get too wet, just damp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.