Monday 29 August 2016

Monday 29th August 2016

SHE SAID:

With the Ute in for more warranty work, Geoff returned to the house in a manual white Ute as the courtesy car! Geoff headed off with his Mum in the Cruze & I went down to Tidbinbilla in the Ute. I had to be very aware that it wasn't an automatic, & only stalled it twice!!! LOL!! Luckily there was no one around at the time.

I found 3 flowering orchids, several basal leaves & I think I spotted a Platypus in the Black Flat dam, but it was a fair way off, so I can't be sure.


Lyrebird Track - Tidbinbilla


Platypus in the Black Flat Dam


HE SAID:

This warranty stuff is related to a service weeks ago, when the dealer could not get a part. It is lucky that we have the time to get these things done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.