Saturday 20 August 2016

Sunday 14th August 2016

SHE SAID:

We eventually left the Little Desert region around 11.15am, after trying to sort out an over payment issue with the lodge manager, & a short stop again at the Keith Hateley Reserve for more orchid photos. I wasn't very happy with yesterday's photos; the wind had come up, making many of them blurry (well, that's my excuse).

Our destination wasn't far: 120kms - Dadswell Bridge, which sits on the foothills of the Grampians. 
Once we set up & had lunch I suggested we go into the Grampians for a short drive. It was a good idea. Geoff found the Fringed Hare Orchid (mostly past their best, but I took some photos anyhow). They are a new find for me, & I was stoked! Several Greenhood types were also spotted on the short drive!

I had a bit of an "arty" time with the sun going down
around an old shed & stock yard


Another old building on our drive





HE SAID:

I am always happy to find things that make the boss happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.