Thursday 22 September 2016

Monday 19th September 2016

SHE SAID:

FINALLY!!! I got out today.
I headed for Fairy Dell, a walking trail on the other side of Springwood. I took it fairly easy, with just an hour & ½ wander along the creek, photographing the running waters, & a couple of orchids that I eventually spotted. It was a lovely, & spot.

After lunch Geoff & I headed to Winmalee to catch up with Jan & Lindsay. It is about 18 months since we last saw them. A lot of things have happened since then, for them & us. We were treated to Jan's yummy scones, jam & cream. The almost 3 hours we were there went very quickly.


Sassafras Gully


Sassafras Gully walk



Spring Time

White Fingers

HE SAID:

Jan and Lindsay have been very busy lately. It is mainly due to a family tragedy, but also some travels with their caravan. We had a good afternoon, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.