Sunday 25 September 2016

Sunday 25th September 2016

Rain was predicted today, so I decided a day at the house; "doing stuff" was in order!

With Mick & Jacqui over for dinner, I made a dessert to have after the Spaghetti Bolognese. Geoff loves the Lemon Polenta Cake which everyone can eat; so I made that.
I also made some savoury scrolls, which we haven't had for ages; yummo that was lunch sorted.

We had a chatty evening with Mick & Jacqui; a non-stop gab-fest!

A very lounging lizard

Plenty of wildflowers at the moment


One lonesome Waratah...I spotted on Mt Hay Road

Blue sky & Wattle

Boronia
HE SAID:

With Varena having a day of cooking my mouth was watering. Then Mick and Jac came over and I could scoff the great food (with a couple of adult beverages, of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.