Friday 16 September 2016

Thursday 15th September 2016

SHE SAID:

I left the house today for the first time since our arrival. This stubborn cold is still with me, but I wanted get out for a little while.

We decide on the movies at Penrith. I had been carrying around free movie vouchers for a while. There wasn't a great deal of choice on at the cinema, but we chose Suicide Squad, a visual, action packed couple of hours without much substance.

Later, after we returned from the cinema, Geoff headed up to the Springwood Hotel for a couple of Guinness' with his brother Mick.

Black & white - makes it seem more authentic




HE SAID:

We have been a little cooped up lately so the trip to Penrith was a good idea. The movie itself... not so much.

I walked up to The Oriental Hotel this time. Last time we did a house sit at Springwood we didn't get around to walking in to the town, for whatever reasons, so I could only guess at how long it would take. It is a 15 minute walk each way, even after a couple (ahem) of beverages, so not much of a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.