Monday 31 October 2016

Monday 31st October 2016



SHE SAID:

It was a lovely sunny day. The storm yesterday cleared the clouds right away, but it was a cooler start.

After lunch I had a solo walk on Farrer Ridge for about 1 ½ hours. I didn't take the big camera, but I did seek out the orchid areas to see what was still going. I was happily surprised to see there were 35 Spider Orchids flowering, a lovely sight. A few other types are still flowering & coming up.


More Contour 556 artworks from Sunday's walk


Hmmm...!!!




Under King's Avenue Bridge

HE SAID:

After a few chores, such as installing the new dishwasher, and a bit of running around, I dropped Mum at Calwell and headed back to Farrer. There were still a couple of things that needed doing, so I stayed in while Varena went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.