Wednesday 12 October 2016

Tuesday 11th October 2016

SHE SAID:

I finally got to Floriade today. The weather was sunny & not too windy, & it was early in the week so not busy either. The predominate flower seemed to be tulips; they were everywhere.

Then I headed to Mount Taylor. I was hoping to find the Purple Donkey Orchid, but I had no luck. Once again I need to go with someone who knows whereabouts on the "hill" they grow, as it is a BIG hill!

Geoff & I headed out for dinner with Keith & Carol. They live in Queanbeyan, so we met them at one of their favourite places, Walsh's Hotel. They do huge, tasty meals.

Walking around Floriade








ME!




HE SAID:



As usual, Keith and Carol were good company for the evening. And Walsh's Hotel does huge meals, so all went well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.