Wednesday 16 November 2016

Tuesday 15th November 2016

SHE SAID:

I went “out bush” again today, this time to Tidbinbilla. I did several short walks around the park & spotted a total of 7 types of orchids. Also, several lots of basal leaves on the 3 walks I did. It was a warmish day & enjoyable for me.

One “oh no”, but also funny moment, was when a female kangaroo was spooked as I drove past. As she bounced away her joey fell out of the pouch. It did a couple of tumbles then bounced after her, seemingly uninjured.

Tidbinbilla from the Xanthorrhoea Loop Walk


This is not the joey that took the tumble


Xanthorrhoea Tree (Grass trees)


HE SAID:

After an hour or so visiting Dad I went back to Farrer and did stuff. I mowed the lawns, rotated the tyres on Dad's car, and a few other things. Well, I had plenty of time; the Aussie cricket team was all out in a heartbeat for an embarrassing loss to South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.