Thursday 22 December 2016


Tuesday 20th December 2016

SHE SAID:

Geoff & I had brunch with Bevan out at Kippax, before heading to Farrer again.

Val had a couple of things that needed Geoff's input, & I headed for the Caswell Drive entrance to Black Mountain, for a wander around. I wasn't there very long when I went for an “unscheduled trip”, anding heavily on my right wrist; OUCH! was the outcome. I heard a small snap as I hit the ground, not a loud crack, but the pain was intense. I decided to try & make it to the hospital to check it out.

Luckily it doesn't seem to be broken, just sprained & currently in a splint/ brace for about 10 days, or less if it feels OK. Don't I feel stupid.

Geoff met me at the Fast Track emergency waiting room, giving me plenty of stick.... I mean sympathy.

Haaaa....

OUCH...!!!


HE SAID:

I played nurse to Varena when I could. Her pain seems to be moderate rather than extreme, so she tries to do some things herself, which is fine as long as it doesn't make the injury worse.

FFS! "Early Boxing Day Sales" have started. Yet another stupidly-named pseudo-event that means nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.