Monday 30 January 2017

Monday 30th January 2017

SHE SAID:

Canberra hit 39C today, the hottest capital in Australia by several degrees.

Geoff, Val & I went over to Eileen & Neil's place in the morning. I'd forgotten to give Eileen the Basil Pesto at yesterday's afternoon tea. Luckily Philippa is still on holidays & she let us in. Geoff & I managed get a few more boxes looked through & even got rid of 3 more!

In the afternoon Geoff & I finally used our free movie voucher & went to see Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Great movie; I'm a fan of the Star Wars story.

Another sunset


HE SAID:

Even without taking our usual Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs into account, the movie was enjoyable. I had seen a few reviews that were a bit sitting-on-the-fence, so I had no idea what to expect. Well, it was the first time in ages that I can recall excitedly discussing the movie and its past and future characters/plots etc. So I guess it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.