Friday 13 January 2017

Wednesday 11th January 2017

SHE SAID:

My klutziness continues into the New Year.
Not content with trying to break my wrist (back in Canberra in December), sliding into a hole whilst walking with Geoff in Bowral, and slipping on the gravel out near a lookout in the Morton National Park, I decided to head-butt one of the low hanging rocks in the Tinted Cave out at Wombeyan! Hmmm.... say no more!

The day had been good till then. Plenty of windy, narrow dirt roads for Geoff to test his driving skills, & some nice scenic views to photograph.



Geoff coming through the tunnel

Archie & I at the lookout
 
Looking down on the Wollondilly River

Crossing the Wollondilly River

HE SAID:

I think we picked the hottest part of the day, on the hottest day we've had so far, to do a hilly and windy bush walk. Varena's attempt at enlarging a cave entrance with her head was rather unsuccessful. I kept checking to make sure that she wasn't getting wobbly or crook, but I think she was more annoyed at herself than seriously injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.