Tuesday 14 February 2017

Tuesday 7th February 2017

SHE SAID:

Geoff & I had separate plans this morning, & we both headed off around 9am.

I returned before him with dinner ingredients in hand; it's my turn to cook tonight.

The rest of the day I was glued to the computer doing more Blog Book entries, for the 2016 - 2017 Book. By 5pm I managed to get up to the end of October 2016.

I had a short session on Skype with Mum, as she was off out with Kate for the day.

Friendly Wattle Bird
around our camp site

Bluebottle Jellyfish on the beach South Durras


Pretty cone shell with occupant

Interesting rocks along the beach-
from Emily Miller Beach to Mill Beach




Dusk at Beagle Bay

Sea Worm in a rock pool

Starfish
HE SAID:

I picked John Feds up and we headed to Garran for breakfast. We chatted there for quite a while before heading back to Farrer to do stuff and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.