Thursday 20 April 2017

Thursday 20th April 2017

SHE SAID:

I had planned for a quiet day, wanting to get about 9 days worth of Blog uploaded, & chill out otherwise. I did, & it was good.

The rain was here again.... on off on off all day, so inside was a good plan!

We saw several of these signs for the
Tree Kangaroo but didn't see the real thing
The Curtain Fig Tree near to Yungaburra



Ganyjuu or Black Bean seed pod

Chinese Temple in Atherton


Lyons Lookout near Mt Molloy

Shannonvale Creek swimming hole

HE SAID:

Since getting my solid state drive and fitting it to my laptop I have spent many hours trying to get everything working properly again. It is not the SSD that is the problem. It is that somewhere along the way I must have clicked the wrong option, resulting in a fresh download of Windows 10. That has led to changes in how things are done, repeated attempts to turn off the Microsoft female spy, Cortana, and reinstalling drivers. Today was the printer's turn. I got it done, but it took 10 times as long as it should have!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.