Thursday 6 April 2017

Thursday 6th April 2017

SHE SAID:

Our first full day in charge of Bruce. He seems to be quite relaxed around us; no more licking, thankfully.

Geoff did the morning exercise with him around the rain-forest, then I got breakfast in bed.

We checked out the metropolis of Tully, which didn't take long, though Geoff did find his “Surfer-Joe” thongs that he had been looking for.

Again the rain came in sudden squalls through out the day, though I managed to have a wander around the garden with my camera without getting wet. There are some amazing butterflies here - the Ulysses Butterfly for one.


Garden flowers




Incoming Cairns Birdwing Butterfly

Cairns Birdwing Butterfly

Ulysses Butterfly
HE SAID:

Well, after finding a place that sells the bloody things I had to lash out and get a pair! It turns out that I grabbed the last pair of Surfer Joe thongs in my size in the shop, so that was lucky. They are sometimes hard to find. I don't know why really. They are great thongs, and outlast every other brand I have tried. They are getting exxy, but I managed to part with my hard-earned $13 without fretting too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.