Tuesday 25 April 2017

Tuesday 25th April 2017

SHE SAID:

Geoff & I went to the dawn service for ANZAC Day at the Tully cenotaph. It was a mild 20C, though we did take umbrellas & raincoats in case the expected rain came. It didn't!

There was a large turn out of people maybe 200+, with pipers leading the march. Breakfast was laid on at the RSL afterwards.

The weather remained warm & sunny for the rest of the day; what a lovely change!



After the dawn service

Mist over the cane mill

Looking down on the green tree frog which is "climbing" Tully's Golden Gum Boot

Sugar Cane Mill

The Golden Gum Boot as you enter Tully

Mist rising
HE SAID:

Tully's dawn service had a couple of pipers leading the march to the cenotaph. Nice.

Despite going from the service to the RSL I did not have a beer, nor did I play two-up. I just wanted to get back to the house for a coffee! I must be getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.