Sunday 7 May 2017

Sunday 7th May 2017

SHE SAID:

I headed for Mission Beach today to look around the markets. It wasn't exactly what I'd hoped for, nothing like the Port Douglas ones, which are on a par with the Mindil Beach Markets in Darwin. I think I walked around them in all of 15 minutes, including a walk to the beach!

Bruce had a whale of a time in the muddy puddles of the cane fields; we've had another couple of inches of rain over the last couple of days.


At one of the many roadside stalls I saw these
strange looking fruits - Mangosteen.
Very sweet

Down at Alligator's Nest



A blooming weed

Some sort of spider...not from this angle,
it doesn't look like one!

Bruce having a great time this afternoon - attacking the water with gusto


HE SAID:

It seems like I had a double win by not going to the markets. I don't like markets, and it was crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.