Wednesday 3 May 2017

Tuesday 2nd May 2017

SHE SAID:

We had a return visit to Innisfail; I got caught in a rain shower whilst walking through the Karrina Lakes & Botanic Gardens.

We ate lunch outside on the deck & got the fright of our lives (well I did, not sure about Geoff), when the Paw Paw tree that is growing up over the bull-nose veranda suddenly broke in half & fell down! 
Geoff got to use the chain-saw to cut it down completely....he's happy! POWER TOOLS!

Warrina Lakes - Innisfail

The lakes are being watched over by this very still crocodile!



Purple, pink & white Lilies, covered the lakes



Tiny fringed lilies also around the lakes edge


Bright red seed pods

I got the feeling I was being spied on

Can't see you!

South Johnstone River from Coconuts Beach
HE SAID:

Ride-on mower plus a chainsaw. And there will be a bonfire soon too. The fun has begun. I just need an excuse to get more power tools out. I'll put my mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.