Tuesday 23 May 2017

Tuesday 23rd May 2017

SHE SAID:

You'll never guess what.... YEP, rain again!
Luckily we had no plans to leave the house today.

I made inroads into the latest Blog Book; I haven't done it for months. Now I'm well into November's uploads.

This photo is a panorama from the top of Castle Hill in Townsville from last week.


HE SAID:

Well, I am on a bit of a food lucky streak at the moment. Today's win for me was the sausage rolls that Varena made. Mmmmm.

I know that talking about the weather is tedious, yet we all do it. Anyway, today's weather forecast changed at the last minute from only a small chance of any rain to about a 70% chance of 5-10 mm. So, as usual, where we are has had heaps of rain; just under 20mm, and that was when I checked the gauge around 4:30pm. It has been pouring since then! It seems that if the bureau says there is a chance of rain, it really means that we will get rain, and more than predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.