Monday 12 June 2017

Monday 12th June 2017

SHE SAID:

Geoff had his first outing since his operation today. We dropped the Colorado ute in for it's 100,000km service.Then we headed off in the “house ute” with Bruce for a walk.

The weather has turned out lovely again, though I thought rain was expected again. It was good to see Geoff having a walk, as he slowly does more & more.
He must be on the mend.
Yayee.


Up close with the neighbours

This young brown cow was very friendly. It came up for a pat!



Dusk & Daisies

HE SAID:

The ute has done over 100,000km now. Hopefully we'll get another 100,000+ with few/minor dramas.

I kept my walk short today. I was not tired or in pain. I was only trying to ensure that I didn't create a problem that shows up later. I only have regular over the counter pain killers to rely on, so I don't want any pains that need something stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.