Monday 12 June 2017

Saturday 10th June 2017

SHE SAID:

Well the electric blanket is now on the bed!
Electric blanket in the tropics...it must be global cooling not global warming!!!. We didn't even own an electric blanket in Darwin. NOT what I was expecting here in Tully.
Tracksuit pants, Ugg Boots, Socks are mandatory in the house now.

Getting out & about is much warmer than staying put.


This baby gecko seems to like this wine!

Another flowering orchid in the garden -
At least I'm seeing something

Large Purple Orchid - Spathoglottis plicata
HE SAID:


I'm feeling better each day, though I certainly know all about the op if I cough or twist my torso. I am also still off the grog, which I think surprises Varena. A week off won't hurt me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.