Saturday 17 June 2017

Saturday 17th June 2017

SHE SAID:

It was a quiet day at the house.
The washing was done, the dog got his walks, & I did some more of the Blog Book.

Nothing much noteworthy to say at all really. Oh yes, Geoff made his yummy Swiss Eggs for breakfast (it's like a cheese soufflé & totally delicious).

Last week's vista on the Tully Heads Beach, looking across to Hinchinbrook Island

I spotted this wacky looking house in Silkwood
on my way back from Paronella Park!

Is that a Dalek on the top??!!

HE SAID:


The cool mornings are good for a hot breakfast, so I whipped up a recipe Mum gave me several years ago. I think I may have had too much success with it though, as Varena says that is my recipe/speciality and therefore she can't make it for me. Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.