Thursday 22 June 2017

Sunday 18th June 2017

SHE SAID:

We had a 30 minute walk through the cane fields with Bruce, as always, charging around like a nut, finding water & mud to splash in like a big kid!

I finally got the inside of the car cleaned; it's been on my to do list for a while. Then I spent the afternoon getting the Blog Book updated to the end of March. Now only April & May to go.

I had another attempt at star trails with the camera; it was a clear night till around 9.30pm. Some success.

This was around 8pm - the sky was black as with NO moon!
Aperture open for around 30 minutes


Just a 30 second exposure at the same spot as above.


Not what I expected; this was an hour exposure but I used the wrong remote, so I guess it shut off early!
HE SAID:


The recovery from my hernia operation (or what some people these days call a surgery; as in " Geoff had a surgery". And if I had had two operations they would now call it two surgeries. The language is changing.) meant that I left Varena to clean the car solo. I reckon I could use this excuse for months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.