Wednesday 7 June 2017

Wednesday 7th June 2017

SHE SAID:

With Geoff on strict instructions to rest & recuperate, I headed off before 8am to pick Bruce up. We then had a walk around the sugar cane fields, so he could stretch his legs.

Geoff did as he was told & had a quiet day.

As it was a lovely day I sat outside reading for a while, then went into Tully to check the PO Box & get a few food bits.


Fungi again

Nature in full colour

Subdued colouring of the Golden Orchids on the driveway
(Me playing with the colours)

Sugar Cane Flowers


HE SAID:

Taking it easy is harder than it looks. Apart from the discomfort of the operation, things that I would normally do around the place have to be left to Varena. It is not that she can't do any of it, but that I feel a bit guilty that I am not doing it. She is also being a wonderful nurse for me, so the guilt compounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.