Sunday 13 August 2017

Saturday 12th August 2017

SHE SAID:

Apart from doing some cooking for our trip & more packing, it was a quiet day.

Geoff is now as nude as Bruce in the hair cutting department! Bruce is slowly calming down... He seemed quite “out of sorts” after his clipping the other day.


This pretty Praying Mantis kept "attacking" the phone lens, I
guess it was seeing it's reflection in it

It did end up posing nicely for me though

Burn baby, burn!


The best: wine & a fire!

Playing with the purple laser pointer through the fire.... sadly it isn't much good for pointing out satellites.
Geoff has a green one that works really well for doing that!
HE SAID:


Shhhh... Don't tell my Mum about my haircut. Despite insisting for my teen years that I needed to get a haircut, when I do it now I'm told that I should let it grow. I've been getting a Number 1 or Number 2 clip for over 20 years now, so I think she'll get used to it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.