Thursday 10 August 2017

Thursday 10th August 2017

SHE SAID:

I went for the final time to the Frogsafe Hospital today. On Garner's Beach Road I spotted a Cassowary wandering along the grass eating the Pandanus fruits - whole! I got a couple of photos on my phone as well as a short video.

I helped Deb in the garden today, moving fish ponds & plants. She doesn't have any other volunteers to help her yet. I hope she finds some soon.

On the way back to the house I had a short side trip to Garner's Beach. It is a small cove & quite pretty.

Garner's Beach Road

AND a Cassowary

Orchard Butterfly Caterpillar
(Brown colouring)

Orchard Butterfly Caterpillar (Green colouring)

Another caterpillar

Huge hibiscus

"Frog Lady" Deb & a couple of her frogs

Garner's Beach

HE SAID:

While Varena was out I spent a couple of hours doing a few chores in town and taking Bruce for a wander in the cane fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.