Monday 16 October 2017

Saturday 14th October 2017

SHE SAID:

As predicted the weather was cold, wet, thundery & windy.

We had a short trip out to the Heavenly Chocolate Cafe. I suggested morning tea there. It was just warm enough to sit on the veranda & watch the King Parrots & other native birds in the garden. I bought some of their handmade chocolates too.

The rest of the day was spent toasting around the fire, & getting into the final few months of the Blog Book.



Morning tea at Heavenly Chocolate


One of the critters in the "Heavenly Chocolate" garden

HE SAID:

We had a nice morning tea at the chocolate place. The biscuit and coffee that I had were both good. But I baulked at buying the hand-made "gourmet" chocolates. At about $2.50 per morsel I find that they are very expensive, very tiny nibbles. I know a lot of work goes into making them, but I don't feel the value is there. Varena loves the look of these things and bought a few. I'll eat them, of course, but I am not interested in buying them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.