Tuesday 12 December 2017

Sunday 10th December 2017

SHE SAID:

I was up early this morning, in the vain hope of finding the Late Mauve Doubletail Orchid on Tuggeranong Hill; but it was not to be. I think I was in the right area but too late!

The rest of the day was the usual Sunday routine of taking Val to church & the Canberra-based sisters, Eileen, Meg & Carmel coming over for a "savoury" afternoon tea. Anything with sugar is banned these days (amongst many other things)!

Another hill in Canberra!

The view across to the Brindabella Mountains & Tuggeranong town centre

At least I spotted some Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoos


Scenery at the top

HE SAID:


After dropping Mum at church I headed off to buy some milk, and found that I had naughtily left my wallet at home. Apart from not carrying my driver licence, it meant I had to scrounge through the car for coins to pay for the milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.