Tuesday 12 December 2017

Tuesday 12th December 2017

SHE SAID:

I had a photo sorting & recovery day today.

I was stiff from yesterday's BIG walk...LOL!
Geoff has just helped me work out how far it was & it was a little over 2kms in a straight line. So allowing for our "wiggles" it was probably around 4km! It seemed like 20kms at the time, but 1/2 of it was uphill...I don't like uphill!

The bog/swamp/fen that we had to walk through to find the Bog Bird Orchid

Tony, resting on top of a rock in an attempt to get away from the ants!

The area that one of the types of Leek Orchid were found

A very furry moth - we think it was coming out of it's chrysalis


Black & White Tiger Moth


Mount Ginini car parking area
HE SAID:

I headed out to Woden for several things this morning. All up I was out for over three hours. But as I was doing things that needed doing I didn't mind being at a shopping centre so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.