Tuesday 20 February 2018

Tuesday 20th February 2018

SHE SAID:

We had an appointment first thing this morning.

After that we got the very "bug splattered" car cleaned. We went through a mass of crickets on our return to Canberra on Saturday, & some decided to attach themselves to the front of the ute....rather a mess!

I did most of my packing in the afternoon, only having a maximum of 20kg for the luggage & hand luggage is going to be interesting! For 6 weeks travelling, maybe I can learn to travel light! LOL!
Nature's artwork








Cicada carpaces stuck upside down to a tree branch

HE SAID:

The front of the car was bedecked with grasshopper splodges. So, using a combination of bug remover spray, soap, and elbow grease, we managed to clean the outside of the ute. The inside can wait.

After lunch I headed out on a solo mission to the dump, to offload some of Mum's discards. Varena missed out on this excitement, and also missed out on coming with me to the blood bank. I think she is fine with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.