Friday 20 April 2018

Friday 20th April

SHE SAID:

We woke to a cold house; the heating has died again! Luckily it wasn't very cold this morning, & the sun soon warmed the place up.
I made some “Chocolate Crackle type things” this morning, to take with us tomorrow as a dessert (Special gluten-free rice bubbles & leftover Drinking Chocolate that I had in the cupboard). They tasted OK. I drizzled some melted chocolate over the top as they are rather pale & not very chocolate-y.

Geoff packed the ute & we are about as ready as we can be now, with a few things to do in the morning before we head off.

Dusk & sunset over Botswana...Beautiful





HE SAID:

At a guess, I reckon that 3 out of the last 5 years the ducted heater at Mum's has broken down while we were here. We think it is close to 20 years old, and most of the innards have been replaced. So, like a Kardashian (So I hear. I don't watch that crap), there is not much original about it. Anyway, the repairman came out and will do his bit, if he can. A few chores and sorting out of the van and ute had me occupied most of the day. So, tomorrow it is infinity (Oberon, Armidale) and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.