Sunday 15 July 2018

Sunday 15th July

SHE SAID:

The Laurieton Waterside Markets were on today so I headed down there for a look around. There were a large variety of stalls with loads of people checking them out. I bought some local produce before heading to the Henry Kendall Reserve for a look around.

Back at the house I made a batch of Macadamia Nut & Sun-dried Tomato Pesto, which I have been meaning to do for ages.


Arty effects on Stingray Creek

Shark flood marker

Where does this Pelican
 hide its beak...


One of the 50+ "Hello Koalas" that are around
the greater Port Macquarie area

North Brother from North Haven breakwater

Posing Tern...turning!


Pied Cormorant waiting for lunch
HE SAID:

While Varena was out I had another practise on the zero-turn ride-on mower. It is not difficult to use, but I am still a bit tentative with doing fiddly bits. I guess I will just have to do it slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.