Thursday 22 September 2016

Thursday 22nd September 2016

SHE SAID:

There was an improvement in the weather; it was supposed to be around 20c & no rain. Geoff & I headed to Glenbrook to meet an old friend Mari, who lives in the Penrith area. I don't think we have seen each other for 3 years! Amazing where the time goes.

We had a wander around the village before settling down for lunch at a popular cafe. The place was nice, the food was good; the only down side was we had to sit outside, which was COLD! Luckily I had my scarf, gloves & leather coat!

Mari & me
HE SAID:

It was great to catch up Mari. It seems like ages. We chatted for about 3 hours, covering all sorts of topics. We spent a fair amount of time discussing our elderly parents and their numerous ailments; quite a common theme for people of our age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.